Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Queer

I remember back when I was a pubescent homo seeing all these racks and racks of naked girlie mags on the store shelves. Boy mags, one, Playgirl, and girly mags, many, many, many. I remember how damned queer the thought seemed to me, almost queer beyond belief, that, yes, there must be lots and lots of guys who would purchase such girlie mags and then whack off looking at, of all the queer ideas, pictures of naked girls.



The idea just seemed so queer to me at the time, and I still struggle with the issue to this very day. However, unlike some people I could mention, just because I find something to be incomprehensibly queer that does not mean that I automatically assume that there must be something wrong with it, and so you can see that as the years have gone by I have learned to accept and live with all of those queer seeming straight guys.