Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mother Theresa

According to the story making the rounds, Mother Theresa struggled with
'the dark night of the soul', and doubted that God even existed. The Pope
then addressed Mother Theresa's doubts, by pointing out that God often
wanted to use this 'dark night of the soul' to get devout Catholics to
understand the great darkness that lives in the souls of unbelievers.
Apparently, understanding this darkness, by experiencing it themselves
from time to time, would then make Catholic prosyletizers more effective
because, thanks to what the Pope called 'the silence of God' they would
have a more initimate understanding of unbelievers and how they felt.





Therefore we can assume that God has been silent for close to two thousand
years in order to assist in efforts at Roman Catholic evangelization, in
the hopes of making Catholics better evangelists. This does nothing to
make God a better evangelist for Catholicism, but since God does not
evanglize for Catholicism, but rather has outsourced the task to
Catholics, therefore we can see why God would want to vacate the Church
and not attend Mass, so that Catholics can more sensitively encourage
other people to attend mass, even though they might be reluctant to attend
Mass since they know that the silent God of the Catholics does not attend
Mass.



Now if God was not silent, then there would be no unbelievers and there
would be no dark night of the soul, and for that reason Catholics would
not need this sensitivity training for the last two thousand very silent
years. According to tortured Catholic logic, God has only been silent,
not because, as one might assume, God was no Catholic, but rather in order
to assist in Catholic evangelism, which is a contradiction in terms.




It is worth noting here that the God of the Roman Catholics is a ruthless
prick who tortures people with that long night of the soul, while at the
same demanding they be Catholics, and who demands that they evangelize,
while never giving them so much as one thin dime they might invest in that
project, thus making it damned hard, and which also explains the ruinous
collapse of the Catholic Church in Europe, which would have to be the
result of the work of God, the work of long, long neglect, since all it
would take would be one parting of the Pacific Ocean, and Catholics could
be back on their feet again, after not having heard a word from their God
for two thousand years.


Now there are two possible explanations for the very, very long, long
silence of God, and the first is that God does not exist, in which case
there should be no Roman Catholic Church. The second explanation for the
long, long, ever so long silence of God is the one that I preach, which is
that YAHWEH is God, the God of the Garden of Eden, and therefore could
never be the God of any Roman Catholic for that very reason, which means
that once again there should be no Roman Catholic Church. So then whether
God does not exist or whether God is just supremely pissed off at the
dogmatic stubbornness of Catholics and has left that church to rot on the
vine for two thousand years, either way there should be no Roman Catholic
Church, which is the correct conclusion we should draw from what was
either no God at all or a silent God.


Roman Catholicism is an arrogant old whore in that no matter how long that
long neglected whore is left to sit as one long neglected whore, she never
repents, but instead she continues to puke up these contradictory and
transparently obvious justifications for her long lasting divorce.
Another example of the same thing occurred at Christmas time when the Pope
announced that Christmas was the time when the Roman Catholic Church gave
voice to the deep, painful longing for God that was in the heart of so
much of humanity. That the divorced slut who was responsible for creating
that deep painful longing in the first place with her completely fucked up
ass backwards fucking religion would then be the bitch to give voice to
our deep longing for God is a contradiction in terms. There should be no
Roman Catholic church, and she really wanted to give voice to that
longing, or better still, allow the longing to be fulfilled then she would
shut her fucking doors so that finally, after two thousand years of
constantly receiving the same fucking rebuke from YAHWEH it would be safe
for YAHWEH God to return to this planet without needing to be concerned
about destroying the planet with any more of that
religion.



It seems to take about two thousand years to finally, at long last,
destroy some fucked up religion, as we can tell by the ruinous collapse of
Catholicism which is finally, at long long last, taking place in Europe.
The Muslim religion is still capable of crushing and oppressing the human race for the crime of being a human being, and the reason why this rotten thing is not in the same ruinous state of collapse is that the younger divorced whore is a little younger than the older divorced whore, and thus the Muslim religion is about six hundred years behind when it comes to putting in time rotting away on the vine.








3 "The former things I declared of old, they went forth from my mouth and I made them known; then suddenly I did them and they came to pass.

4 Because I know that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew and your forehead brass,

5 I declared them to you from of old, before they came to pass I announced them to you, lest you should say, ‘My idol did them, my graven image and my molten image commanded them.’

6 "You have heard; now see all this; and will you not declare it? From this time forth I make you hear new things, hidden things which you have not known.

7 They are created now, not long ago; before today you have never heard of them, lest you should say, ‘Behold, I knew them.’

8 You have never heard, you have never known, from of old your ear has not been opened. For I knew that you would deal very treacherously, and that from birth you were called a rebel.

9 "For my name’s sake I defer my anger, for the sake of my praise I restrain it for you, that I may not cut you off.

10 Behold, I have refined you, but not like silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction.

11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it, for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another.

12 "Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am He, I am the first, and I am the last.

13 My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.

14 "Assemble, all of you, and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD loves him; he shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and his arm shall be against the Chaldeans.

15 I, even I, have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way.

16 Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there." And now the Lord GOD has sent me and his Spirit.